Andrew’s consultancy work draws on more than a decade’s experience working on emerging markets. His background in business journalism, wide range of contacts, and experience of writing forward-looking analysis for investors has led to a range of work for end clients including business intelligence companies, private equity funds, institutional investors, and government institutions.
His work seeks to help investors make informed decisions, and provide support when they face difficulties. It includes due diligence, litigation support, political risk, and market entry studies.
Recent commissions have included the following countries and sectors:
- Hungary: Manufacturing; energy; financial services; political risk.
- Romania: Real estate and leisure; pharmaceuticals.
- Bulgaria: Telecoms; several financial sector entities; real estate; pharmaceuticals.
- Slovenia: Privatisation; real estate and construction.
- Montenegro: Banking; transport; real estate; political risk.
- Croatia: Oil and gas; energy; telecoms; retailing; political risk.
- Albania: Downstream oil; energy; insurance.
- Kosovo: Natural resources.